8:30am-10:30pm (Final entry at 9:30pm)
End/start of year (December 31-January 3)
1st Monday of each month (When this falls on a holiday, the next day will be a facility holiday.)
Facility inspection days
Floors 3-8, Minato Park Shibaura, 1-16-1 Shibaura, Minato City 105-0023
5 min walk from the East Exit of JR Tamachi Station.
6 min walk from Exit A6 of Mita Station, Toei Subway Line.
In front of Minato Park Shibaura stop on Chii Bus Shibura-Konan Route/Shiba Route.
6 min walk from the Tamachi Station East Exit stop on the Odaiba Rainbow Bus.
7 min walk from the Tamachi Station East Exit stop on Toei Bus.
Notes on Use
- Please bring your own training wear and indoor shoes.
- Minato City Sports Center and the surrounding courtyard of Minato Park Shibaura are entirely non-smoking.
- Please refrain from eating outside of the designated areas in the facilities.
- Please bring your own sports gear when using the sports facilities. (Some rentals are available.)
- Elementary / junior high school-age children using the facilities after 6pm must be accompanied by a high school-age or older individual. (Up to two children may be accompanied by an older companion.)
- Only experienced practitioners are permitted to use the Martial Arts Centers for personal use. Beginners can use the Centers with an experienced practitioner or can participate in Regular Classes.
- Individuals with tattoos are asked to cover their tattooed areas while they use the facilities.
- Please put all valuables into the safe box. We accept no responsibility for lost items
- Personal instructing and teaching other including groups are not permitted. Also, using the facility for profit-making purposes is not permitted.
- Photography and recording are not permitted with cameras or cell phones. If you are discovered engaging in this behavior, you will be asked to delete all of the data.