The Multipurpose Room can be used for dance, aerobics, seminars and lectures, and other activities.
Floor space: Approx.19m×10m×3.5m (height), Mirrored walls
Usage of Multipurpose Room differs between Regular Classes and groups.
The personal use schedule is available on the website and social media. You can also check the schedule on the facility bulletin board. Due to features related to the reservation system, you can see the schedule for today, tomorrow, and the day after.
There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours. The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
Instructors are available for the following course and hold regular weekly classes.
Check the schedule and come sign up. First time individuals will apply at the reception desk and will participate after observation and receiving guidance.
Regular Classes (Multipurpose Room)
|Wednesday||Folk dance (18:00-22:00)|
|Thursday||Folk song (18:00-22:00)
*Class on week 5 is canceled.
Rules and Manners During Use
- The Multipurpose Room is a facility for group reservations.
- Use of sound equipment is not permitted.
- You are not allowed to use the facility with your tattoos exposed.
- After using the stretch mattress, please wipe it with a provided towel.
- There are cases where set up will be conducted before group use, so you may be asked to leave the room or move to a different part of the room. We ask that you kindly cooperate.
- You may bring drinks with lids such as plastic bottles. When eating, please eat at the table in front of Sports Hall 1.
- For those that have entered the facility with group registration use, you can only use the facility you have registered for group use.
- Talking on the phone, photography and recording are not permitted in the Multipurpose Room. If you take photos or record any video/audio, you will be asked to delete the data.
- After you are finished using the facility, please wipe the floor with a mop. Please throw away garbage such as plastic bottles into the trash can.
- You are not allowed to use the equipment in the warehouse.
- Use of items that create noise such as musical instruments or things that disturb others are not permitted.
- Other behaviors that hinder groups and users are prohibited. If you do not follow the staff or instructor’s instructions, you may be asked to leave the room or you may be banned from the facility. Please follow the rules and manners.
Please follow the rules and manners.