Sports Hall 3 (table tennis)
The Sports Hall 3 is primarily for table tennis.
18 table tennis tables: 25m x 22m x 9.6m (height)
Usage of Sports Hall 3 (table tennis) is different between personal use, personal use with instructors and groups.
The personal use schedule is available on the website and social media. You can also check the schedule on the facility bulletin board. Due to features related to the reservation system, you can see the schedule for today, tomorrow, and the day after.
There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours. The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
Also, for badminton and table tennis, a lottery will be held during crowded times. Please check the lottery method on the separate page. (Lottery for table tennis is held at Sports Hall 3.)
When not in use by a group, the facility can be used for personal use depending on the activity.
Regarding personal use for each sport, please check the personal use and Regular Class weekly schedule for fixed personal use. For other occasions and changes in personal use schedule, please check the website, social media or the facility bulletin board.
Also, please bring your own rackets and balls.
Numbering of Tables
- *Please do not move the tables.
Reserving spots is not permitted.
Personal Use with Instructors
For personal use with instructors they will allow you to practice the basics and assign you to tables under their instructions.
For days and time slots when personal instructors are available, please check the personal use and Regular Class weekly schedule.
Personal Use with Instructors (Sports Hall 3)
|Wednesday||Personal use with instructors (18:00-22:00)|
|Thursday||Personal use with instructors (18:00-22:00)|
|Saturday||Personal use with instructors (13：30-17：45)|
Lottery for table tennis will be held at Sports Hall 3.
Lottery method and lottery time are as indicated below.
- As a general rule, please use unoccupied table tennis tables.
- In case the number of participants exceeds the maximum capacity for personal use tables, a lottery will be held according to the times listed below.
- If the tables are occupied, use the telephone and contact the reception desk (6012) “before the starting time of the lottery.”
- Once the designated time has passed, lottery will not be held. Please wait until the next time slot.
*During crowded situations, the lottery is held every 55 minutes past the hour.
|1. Individuals participating for their first time
2. Individuals that were not able to reserve a table in the previous time slot
|Others||Even if you were not chosen in the lottery, you cannot reserve the next time slot.
(In case lottery is held with only priority 1 individuals, individuals that lost the lottery can reserve a table in the next time slot.)
*Lottery method differs with personal use with instructors. Thank you for your understanding.
|Personal use with instructors|
|Lottery will be held under the instructions of instructors.
For further details, please ask the instructor at the facility.
Rules and Manners During Use
- During personal use, Sports Hall 3 is considered a shared space for everyone. When using the tables, please comply with the regulations, share with others, and be aware of your surroundings and safety when using the facility.
- When playing sports, please make sure to bring your own sports wear and shoes.
Please use the changing room on each floor to get changed. Please refrain from changing in areas other than the changing room.
- Please take off your shoes when using the changing room.
- A 100 yen coin is required to operate the lockers. (It will be returned afterwards.) Please have a coin ready to use and do not forget to take your coin after using the locker. Also, be aware that the coin might fall out of the slot when you are taking it out.
lease be careful.
- There is also a risk of loss and theft. Please keep your locker key with you at all times. If you lose the key, you will be asked to pay 1,000 yen as a compensation fee. We will refund it to you as soon as the key is found.
- It is not permitted to store personal belongings inside the locker in the changing room. We will dispose of the personal items if they are stored. Thank you for your understanding.
- You are not allowed to use the facility with your tattoos exposed.
- Hitting the wall is prohibited.
- Use of sound equipment is not permitted.
- Due to narrow spaces between table tennis tables, playing doubles is not permitted. Also, please do not play in areas other than on the table tennis tables.
- There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours. The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
- After you are finished using the facility, please wipe the floor with a mop. Please throw away garbage such as plastic bottles into the trash can.
- Photography is not allowed inside the Center.
- You are not allowed to use the power outlets inside the facility.
- Regardless of groups, profit or non-profit, family or friends, instructive behavior is not permitted. Also, if you engage in instructive behavior, we will ask you to stop.
Note that we may ask you to present your ID.
- You may bring drinks with lids such as plastic bottles. Please refrain from eating inside the facilities. When eating, please use the tables set on each floor.
- After you are finished using the facility, please make sure you have all your belongings with you when leaving.
- Other behaviors that hinder groups and users are prohibited. If you do not follow the staff's or instructor’s instructions, you may be asked to leave or your registration may be canceled.
Please follow the rules and manners.