This well-lit, wide sub-arena can be used for various competitive sports.
Floor space: 44m x 25m x 15m (height)
Spectator seats: none
Court configurations: 1 volleyball court, 1 basketball court, 4 badminton areas, 4 paddle tennis courts, 1 futsal field
Usage of the sub-arena differs between personal use and groups.
The personal use schedule is available on the website and social media. You can also check the schedule on the facility bulletin board. Due to features related to the reservation system, you can see the schedule for today, tomorrow, and the day after.
There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours.
The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
Also, for badminton, a lottery will be held during crowded times. Please check the lottery method on the separate page.
When not in use by a group, the facility can be used for personal use depending on the activity.
Regarding personal use for each sport, please check the personal use and Regular Class weekly schedule for fixed personal use. For other occasions and changes in personal use schedule, please check the website, social media or the facility bulletin board.
Also, please bring your own sports gear that is required for the activity. Goals and nets are available at the facility.
Personal Use (Sub-Arena)
- Futsal (Balls are available at the facility)
- Badminton (Rackets and shuttlecocks are to be brought by individuals)
*Rental equipment is available for a fee
- Basketball (Balls are available at the facility)
Rules and Manners During Use
- The sub-arena is considered a shared space for everyone. Please be thoughtful when using courts and goals, and be aware of your surroundings and safety when using the facility.
- When playing sports, please make sure to bring your own sports wear and shoes.
Please use the changing room on each floor to get changed. Please refrain from changing in areas other than the changing room.
- Please take off your shoes when using the changing room.
- A 100 yen coin is required to operate the lockers. (It will be returned afterwards.) Please have a coin ready to use and do not forget to take your coin after using the locker. Also, be aware that the coin might fall out of the slot when you are taking it out. Please be careful.
- There is also a risk of loss and theft. Please keep your locker key with you at all times.
If you lose the key, you will be asked to pay 1,000 yen as a compensation fee. We will refund it to you as soon as the key is found.
- It is not permitted to store personal belongings inside the locker in the changing room. We will dispose of the personal items if they are stored. Thank you for your understanding.
- You are not allowed to use the facility with your tattoos exposed.
- After using the equipment, we would appreciate your cooperation in putting the equipment back to its original place.
- Hitting the wall is prohibited at each facility, since it can cause fractures in the walls.
- Sound equipment is available only when using the arena for private use.
- There are 6 available spots a day, each consisting of 2 hours. The time between each spot is used for preparation. We ask that you end your activities as soon as the bell rings.
- After you are finished using the facility, please wipe the floor with a mop. Please throw away garbage such as plastic bottles into the trash can.
- Photography is not allowed inside the Center.
- You are not allowed to use the power outlets inside the facility.
- Regardless of groups, profit or non-profit, family or friends, instructive behavior is not permitted. Also, if you engage in instructive behavior, we will ask you to stop. Note that we may ask you to present your ID.
- You may bring drinks with lids such as plastic bottles. Please refrain from eating inside the facilities. When eating, please use the tables set on each floor.
- After you are finished using the facility, please make sure you have all your belongings with you when leaving.
- Other behaviors that hinder groups and users are prohibited. If you do not follow the staff's or instructor’s instructions, you may be asked to leave or your registration may be canceled.
Please follow the rules and manners.