Opening of School Pool
Indoor heated pools can be found at: Konan Elementary School, Hommura Elementary School, Akasaka Elementary School, Onarimon Junior High School, Takamatsu Junior High School, Koryou Junior High School, and Koyo Junior High School. These pools are open throughout the year.
- Pool use fee is included in the entrance fee.
- The pool is available for 2 hours per entrance fee.
- An overstay charge applies every subsequent hour.
Individuals who can use the facilities
Minato City residents and workers that have an Individual Membership Card (Note that junior high school students and below do not require one.)
An Individual Membership Card can be created at each pool reception desk.
Please bring the following certificates. You can start using the card on the day the card is created.
Certificate that displays your name and address (Driver’s license, health insurance card, certificate of residence, etc.)
Certificate that displays the user’s name and address of company (Employee ID, health insurance card, employment certificate, etc.)
You cannot register with a business card alone.
Senior city resident aged 65 or older
Certificate that displays your name, address and date of birth (Driver’s license, health insurance card, certificate of residence, etc.)
City residents with a disability
Physically disabled person’s handbook, intellectually disabled person’s handbook, etc.
Individuals subject to the following are not permitted to use the pool:
- Preschoolers under the age of 3
- Babies that need diapers
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol
- Individuals with heart disease or infectious disease
- Individuals that are advised by doctors not to swim
Open Days and Time
|Konan Elementary School
Hommura Elementary School
Akasaka Elementary School
|Saturdays, Sundays and usage days that overlap with holidays
|Onarimon Junior High School||Tuesday to Friday
|Takamatsu Junior High School
Koryou Junior High School
|Koyo Junior High School||Saturday, Sunday
Thursdays and Fridays during summer holidays (From July 21 to August 31)
- *The facility may be closed due to school events.
- *The above open times include the time from entrance after passing through the pool reception desk up until leaving the changing room.
- *Monthly schedules are listed on each school pool usage guide page.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, end/beginning of the year (From December 28 to January 4), temporary closure day (To be listed in the facility board prior to closure)
- *Monday, end/beginning of the year and temporary closure day for Onarimon Junior High School
- *From Monday to Friday, end/beginning of the year, temporary closure day for Koyo Junior High School
- Adults: 500 yen
- Elementary, junior high school, high school students: 120 yen
- Senior city residents aged 65 or older, city residents with a disability, preschoolers aged 3 or older: Free
These are the fees for 2 hour usage.
Minato City residents can use the Center free of charge on the first and third Sunday of every month. (Please bring your membership card)
Elementary, junior high, and high school students can use the pool for free on the second and fourth Saturday of every month.
- *The ticket vending machine does not accept 10,000 yen, 5,000 yen, 2,000 yen bills and 5 yen, 1 yen coins.
- *Please note that the pool reception desk cannot exchange currencies.
Points to Remember for Use
- Please wear your own swimming cap when swimming, for water quality management and to avoid accidents.
- You are not allowed to bring supportive equipment such as swim rings.
- Children in 3rd grade of elementary school or below must be accompanied by an adult to swim with. Up to two children may be accompanied by an older companion (high school-age or older individual).
- Junior high school students and younger who are using the facility during night time an adult must be present when signing in and leaving the pool.
- Since there are no parking spaces for bikes and vehicles, please refrain from coming with bikes and vehicles.
- Please follow the lifeguard’s instructions inside the facility.